When: Saturday, April 27, 2019
Where: Shaffner Park, 900 Yorkshire Road, WS, NC
Time: 7:50am – 1pm
*Please decide if you will be coming by Thursday! We will take a headcount at our meeting!*
Details and Special Notes:
• Plan to arrive at 7:50 am.
• Parking will be at Parkway Presbyterian Church located across Silas Creek Parkway at 1000 Yorkshire Road. Once you have parked, proceed to the tunnel that goes under Silas Creek Parkway to Shaffner Park.
• Please plan to wear your Caroline’s Crusaders t-shirt that you will receive on Thursday and Scout pants/shorts.
• We will be setting up several tarps, tables, and chairs. From there we will have a group picture before proceeding to different turning points on the walk. We will have walkie talkies to keep in touch with teams.
• Registration for the walk will begin at 9:00 a.m.
• The Great Strides Walk will begin at 10:00 a.m.
• Following the walk there will be refreshments, games and lots of fun on the field!!!
• We will break down and be finished by 1:00 p.m.
• This is a rain or shine event, so Be Prepared.
• Thank you so very much for your Cheerful Service!