I. Lost Sea Cave
We plan to go on the trip this Saturday to Sunday as planned. Both locations we will visit are open for business.
The final decision regarding a scout going on the trip rests with the parents. While we certainly hope all scouts will join us on this (and every) trip, if you decide NOT to go, you must notify Nicole Weeks so that she is not waiting on you in the parking lot Saturday morning!
If you decide to cancel, Lost Sea Cave has agreed to refund our costs, so scouts will be refunded or given credit toward future events, whichever you prefer.
II. Recharter – everyone (adults and youth) should have paid for this by now.
III. Summer camp deposit – merit badge offerings will open this weekend. Those who have paid deposit ($150) will have their selections entered at that time. It’s first come, first serve for many badges, so be sure to pay the deposit tonight! First time campers will have their selection done for them.